Photo portfolio of Vic Wahby
- Getting the Most From Your Shoot, Pt1: This article addresses what you can do to prepare for your shoot, making photo time most effective.
- Getting the Most From Your Shoot, Pt2: Working efficiently with me, or any photographer, can benefit from the tips I offer in this companion article.
- Before & After Photo Strategies: On the topic of Before & After photos for portfolio or magazine submission. Demonstrating change!
- Before & After - The Star Ledger: Sample Before & After as used by The Star Ledger. Also, proposed client contract language that paves the road to their comfort.
- Best of Houzz - I've been named Best of Houzz 2016 & 2017, proving even a blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes ...
- Project Photography FAQ: I'm often asked these questions. I usually give these answers.
- Architectural Digest: Been there, Done that. What I had published.
- The Star Ledger: One of three Before & After photo essays of mine, with text by Star Ledger editor Kim Jackson, and appearing in The Star Ledger HOME.
AboutMy About Page tells you a bit about my background and working philosophy. Just in case you wanted to know more ...
Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions about making beautiful pictures with Vic Wahby Photography.
Follow @vicwahbyphoto on Instagram