Photo portfolio of Vic Wahby
My four main portfolios can be quickly accessed by clicking one of the above photos for Interiors, Kitchen/Bath, Vignettes, or Commercial. WYSIWYG.
Blog Posts (From the Blog menu, navigation upper right)Sometimes I just can't shut-up. When there's nobody to listen, I write articles that are hopefully of interest. These include:
- Getting the Most From Your Shoot, Pt1: This article addresses what you can do to prepare for your shoot, making the time we have most effective.
- Getting the Most From Your Shoot, Pt2: Working efficiently with me, or any photographer, can benefit from the tips I offer in this companion article.
- Before & After Photo Strategies: On the topic of Before & After photos for portfolio or magazine submission. Demonstrating change!
- Before & After - The Star Ledger: Sample Before & After as used by The Star Ledger. Also, proposed client contract language that paves the road to their comfort.
- Best of Houzz - I've been named Best of Houzz 2016 & 2017, proving even a blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes ...
- Project Photography FAQ: I'm often asked these questions. I usually say these answers.
- Architectural Digest: A sample of published work.
- The Star Ledger: A Before & After photo essay by Kim Jackson, Editor of The Star Ledger HOME
AboutMy About Page tells you a bit about my background and working philosophy. In case you wanted to know ...
Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding your next photo session.
Follow @vicwahbyphoto on Instagram